Introduction to TMNT Funko Pop Figures
Everyone’s favorite heroes in a half-shell are now available as Funko Pop figures! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) Funko Pops make great gifts for the TMNT fan in your life. Whether you’re interested in the classic animated series or the more recent cinematic movies, these cute and collectible vinyl figures are sure to please.
Collectors can choose from a variety of characters featuring their favorite turtles: Leonardo,Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael – as well as April O’Neil and other supporting characters. These days there are even TMNT Pops beyond the usual suspects – Pizza Face, Bebop & Rocksteady, Krang, Fugitoid and Slash! What better way to show your love for everybody’s favorite mutants?
Each figure stands roughly 3 ½ inches tall with incredible details that capture the look of each character perfectly. The windows on each box feature full color images of the figures themselves so collectors know exactly which turtle they’re getting! In addition, many of these special Pop figures come with features like interchangable parts or comic book variants.
Aside from being fan-favorites since 1984, this latest collection gives fans a chance to display their beloved turtles as fun collectibles for years to come. No matter if you’re after all four siblings or just one particular shellhead – any fan will be pleased to add one of these TMNT Funko Pop Figures to their collection today!
Unboxing the Latest TMNT Funko Pop Figures
Unboxing the Latest TMNT Funko Pop Figures is truly a special experience for both fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) and Funko Pop! collectors alike. The excitement starts as soon as you rip open the box to see which classic TMNT figures have made their way into your collection. You can almost feel the energy emanating from each character, from the leading heroes Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michaelangelo, to Arnold Jones their trusted advisor.
The detail put into these collectibles is really remarkable; each face has an iconic expression that evokes its personality in full color vibrancy and a sculpt that brings life right off of your bookshelf or shelf display. From Michelangelo’s goofy antics to Donatello’s strict demeanour – each one stands ready to protect your collection with fearless poses.
Additionally, Funko Pops are now creating some exclusives featuring characters not seen in the movies and TV shows such as Rock Steady, Bebop and Baxter Stockman! Special edition variants add even more excitement to collecting these classic figures given their rarity on store shelves. Whether you’re grabbing them up quickly at retailers so you don’t miss out or waiting for one to land in your inbox as part of an exclusive subscription box offer – unboxing these figures often results in discovering a real treasure-trove of rare characters that you will proudly incorporate into any beloved display case! Plus, fans can never have enough room for growing collections; especially when it comes down to long-time franchises like TMNT who consistently grace our screens with new stories every year.
So why not add another layer of whimsical charm to collector pieces by grabbing up some brand new TMNT Funco Pops? Doing so will result in passionate discussions over favorite characters and unique finds heading home with some lucky fan – no matter what: that fan being either yourself or another admirer somewhere halfway across the world showing off their latest gather online!
Step by Step Guide for Collecting TMNT Funko Pop Figures
Turtles, Tek, Rahh! Do you feel the love for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Well, if you do then it’s time to start that collection of TMNT Funko Pop figures. To help make sure your collection is complete and that it looks great, here’s a step by step guide for collecting these Pop figures:
1) Choose your favorite turtles – Before starting out on this turtle-filled journey, it’s essential to determine which Fourninja You would like to collect. This can be done by researching each character (their distinct personalities and catchphrases are very helpful when determining favorites), or just by simply gathering information from other sources such as cartoons and movies. Whichever works best for you is perfect!
2) Acquire the Pop vinyls – Once you’ve decided on which Funko Pops will make up your total turtle collection, head over to the official website or beloved third-party sellers to begin purchase proceedings. Make sure to evaluate all available options prior to making any purchasing decisions; availability could potentially diminish with certain items so better safe than sorry in order conjure up The Finest Team PossibleTM.
3) Get additional accessories – Maybe a few standouts from Master Splinter’s Dojo need an extra something or two? Selecting small accessories such as weapons (I choose scissors according to their level of fierce attitude versus eating pizza)* and capes may not be necessary but can enhance individual Pops significantly increasing aesthetic value on display*/ Your favorite set of mutants now look phenomenal outfit wise as well as demeanour wise!
4) Add storage/display – Now that you have all purchased pieces plus add-ons why not figure out how best arrange them in order show them off? This can come down personal preference however investing in either specialised displays or cases offers great degree protection against light, dust etc etc thus ensuring imminent preservation.. Depending on location special connections may needed such as those mounting onto walls should careful considerations made prior decisions taken actioned* (of course!).
4.TMNT Funko Pop FAQs
The Ninja Turtles have been a cultural icon since their first debut in the early 80s. As they’ve risen to even greater levels of fame, so has the popularity of Funko Pop Vinyl figures based on them. With this surge in fandom, it’s no surprise that many fans would have some questions about collecting Ninja Turtles Pop Vinyls. Here are some commonly asked questions about TMNT Funko Pops and their answers:
Q: What does “Funko Pop” mean?
A: Funko Pop is a brand of stylized vinyl collectible figures produced by the American toy and production company, Funko LLC. The line features characters from various franchises including movies, television shows, video games and comic books. The figures themselves are made from vinyl and stand three to four inches high with some larger exceptions for special releases.
Q: Are there TMNT Funko Pop exclusives?
A: Yes! While most of the Ninja Turtle pops feature all four turtles in the same release set, there are several exclusive variants available at certain retailers that feature different color schemes or exclusive accessories like weapons or backpacks. Many exclusive variants also come with limited edition stickers or collector cards as well!
Q: Are there any other Ninja Turtles collectibles besides Funko Pops?
A: Aside from conventional toys like action figures or playsets, there are also a variety of other ninja-themed collectibles available such as trading card sets featuring artwork or character bios for each turtle; t-shirts; posters; coffee mugs; bedding sets; etc. Essentially anything you can think of is out there somewhere!
Top 5 Facts About TMNT Funko Pop Figures
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) are much-loved characters that have been around since the 1980s. They’ve spawned comics, cartoons, live action films and now Funko Pop! figures! If you’re interested in collecting these iconic figures, here are the top five facts about them that you need to know.
1. All Funko Pop! TMNT figures feature some sort of variant – This means each figure will have something different about it compared to another character in the same series. For example, some may be a different color or have a slight costume change like Leonardo in the fourth movie set. These variants add an extra layer of fun for collectors who are looking for a challenge.
2. There are limited editions available – While standard Funko Pop! figures can cost around $15USD each, special limited Edition colors and shapes can push that up as high as $100 each. These ultra-limited types of figures make great investments for those with extra cash to spend on their TMNT collection.
3. Limited Edition colors can fetch a premium – Depending on where they’re released and how hard they are to find, certain colors such as fuzzy green or polka dot versions can be quite rare and valuable if sold under license from online stores like eBay or Amazon sellers.
4. Avoid buying from third-party sellers – Third-party sellers might offer knockoff products at lower prices but purchasing from official websites like Amazon or Hot Topic will guarantee authenticity and protect buyers from potential scams arising from fake items being passed off as legitimate ones.
5. Chase Figures make excellent gifts – If you’re shopping for someone special in your life, consider giving them one of the unique chase figures created by Funcom which feature variants such as glow-in-the dark skin or accessorized weapons packs alongside their original designs – perfect for any diehard fan of Michelangelo or Donatello!
Conclusion: Why Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fans Should Own a Collection of TMNT Funko Pops
When it comes to owning a collection of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (TMNT) Funko Pops, the possibilities are practically endless. Not only can they add a unique touch to any space – jazzing up a living room or bringing life to an office space – but they’re also nostalgically pleasing for those who grew up watching and loving the TMNT television series and movies. With dozens of characters to choose from, you can be sure to create a TMNT Funko Pop scene that exemplifies your fandom.
At first glance, it may seem excessive to have multiple TMNT collectibles in one’s possession, but when considering the fun details found on each design and their aesthetic appeal, having a few extra Pop figures in your space can easily tie together your existing décor with some Ninja Turtle style! It doesn’t matter if you prefer classic designs over more modern iterations; Funko has something that is perfect for everyone with unlimited amounts of turtles available. From basic shredder renditions all the wayyyy down to rare mutants like Man Ray, Shredder 2.0 or Leatherhead; there are new poses and features being released allllll the time!.
Speaking of which, what really seals the deal for any true turtle fan is that collecting TMNT Funko Pops is no longer just about getting stuff for display purposes – but rather constantly hunting for hidden gems amongst other loyal supporters/pop fans of this amazing franchise . With rare releases popping up every now & then (i.e The New York Comic Con vs San Diego Comic Con Exclusives), ever-evolving collaboration with the ninja turtle brand elevates these timeless characters–and often times transforms them into something completely different than what we remember them as.. resulting unique paint applications/stylised bodies making these special edition versions must haves both inside & outside collections of loyal turtle heads ! This makes collecting FUNKOs both enjoyable & rewarding as one searches through endless auctions/online retailers & physical stores looking out that potential #holygrail variant!
All in all , whether you take it as serious collector or just somebody looking far some sweet additions home decor ; want regular figures or exotics ones that will make envy jealous dudes stand at awe .. One thing is certain : no matter how deep your love goes for heroes in half shell –maximizing shelves woth sleekly designed TMNT POPs always illuminates radiance within household which cant be matched by any average toy line!